Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Believe in Miracles . . .

Alright, I've been WAY too serious of late, so I thought I'd post something a bit more uplifting. A friend linked this on my FaceBook page today and I knew this would be a good one to share with you.


I've always believed in miracles. Unfortunately, we don't see many true miracles here in the U.S., simply because I think we have allowed ourselves to become 'cynical believers', which is a term of contradiction in itself. What I mean is that we believe in God, but not in His desire to be totally involved in our lives. We don't live in the power of His love for us because we think He is as distant and cold as the North Pole. How unfortunate for us.

However, in the video below, you'll see the testimony of a man who experienced the incredible Presence of God in his time of dire need. And not just during the critical moments of horrendous injury, but during his recovery as well.

Watch and listen as he tells his story of God's exceptional care and provision, just because he called out to our Heavenly Father. Sometime, I will tell you of my two encounters of angels in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment